TERMS & CONDITIONS
We are committed to make your shopping experience with us enjoyable. Kindly read through the following terms prior to making your purchase. Through purchasing our merchandises and services would mean that you have acknowledged the following terms, have understood them, and have agreed to abide and adhere to them.
- For West Malaysia delivery, all items will be delivered within 1-7 working days (excluding Saturday and Sunday) once the payments have been cleared. For East Malaysia delivery, it may takes a little longer.
- Some remote or outskirt areas or delivery during holiday seasons will take a couple of days more to be delivered.
- Shipping charges are based on merchandise total weight or volumetric weight. It will be stated clearly at the product item page, unless the item is under free delivery.
- Customers will be given a tracking number once the items have been shipped out.
- Before accepting the parcel from courier services, please ensure that the parcel is in good condition. If parcels are not proper condition such as open seal etc, do call us on the spot or buyers can ask them to return the goods to us.
- Once the items are received, please kindly check the items. If they are not in a good condition, please contact us and send us a picture as proof immediately. We shall investigate as to whether the damage is due to our side or the courier services.
- We shall not be liable for anything happened during the delivery such as item lost or damaged due to the negligence of the courier services. However we shall do our best to deal with the courier services on behalf of our customers.
- In case the damage is due to our side or the goods delivered is different from the order, we shall provide full refund (of the goods actually ordered).
- You have  calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we received your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
Return your item to the address below:
HIKARI RIDERS HQ
45-1 (First Floor)
Jalan Dwitasik, Dataran Dwitasik,
Bandar Sri Permaisuri,
56000 Kuala Lumpur.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Colors of products may differ due to color calibration of individual's computer and it might appear darker in reality due to strong studio lighting used.
- Measurements provided on each of the products are in maximum stretch.
A difference of 1cm-2cm between the item(s) received from what which was provided for in our given measurements may not be considered as a defect.
- Users are adviced to double check on the product measurements as different design may fit differently.
- Colour may transfer onto other garments, upholstery and bags. Do take note whenever necessary.
- Doublewoot do not offer return or refund if product is not handled as per instructed in product details.
HIKARI RIDERS ('us', 'we' or 'our') operates https://hikaririders.com (This site). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using (the 'Site'), you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ('Personal Information').
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ('Log Data'). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ('IP') address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.